Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Birdman-Elect ObamaRahm-a


The
BLACK DEATH?
Align Center
"Like the previous occupant of the WH throne,
I'm a birdman. I guess these 3 birds will have to do,
even though I'm partial to black birds.
Mocking birds and (dark) blue birds are nice, too.
Maybe I can gitem to turn black while I'm here."

Pssst.....ObamaRahm-a, lissen up now:

You can't stimulate the living dead (American Economy)
with ANY amount of $$$ stolen from taxpayers.
When Zionist slimeballs kill
('Death by 1000 Cuts' - Greenspan & Co)
they do it 'right' - tons of experience,
taught by the Learned Elders of Zion!

Pray tell us, ObamaRahm-a,
WHERE ARE THOSE $TRILLIONS
IN NEW DEBT COMING FROM?

Bailout Pledges Hit $7.7Trillion
Bailouts DESTROY America!

"But history has clearly shown
that borrowed or printed money
only has the power to destroy"


You and your Zionist Slimeball advisers
are just hammering the final nail
into America's
COFFIN!
(Made-in-Israel)


No comments: