Sunday, December 14, 2008

Countdown to Armageddon



"And it shall come to pass
in the last days,
saith God,
I will pour out of my Spirit
upon all flesh.

And on my servants
and on my handmaidens
I will pour out in those days of my Spirit;
and they shall prophesy:

And I will show wonders in heaven above,
and signs in the earth beneath;
blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke:


The sun shall be turned into darkness,
and the moon into blood,
before that great and notable
day of the Lord come:


And it shall come to pass,
that whosoever
shall call on the name of the Lord
shall be saved."


The name of the Lord is
Jesus

aka
Christ
The Lamb
Yahweh Yahuwshua
Messiah
Son of God

Son of Man
Holy One of Israel
Anointed One
King of kings
Lord of lords

Prince of Peace
Redeemer
Alpha and Omega
I AM

He said:

"No one
comes to the Father
except through Me"


If you are anything other
than a follower of
Jesus the Christ,
it's time to reconsider!




"For God so loved the world,
that He gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in Him
should not perish,
but have everlasting life"

NEXT
for the
'rebellious house'
of
ISRAEL:

"As men gather
silver, bronze, iron, lead, and tin
into the midst of a furnace,
to blow fire on it, to melt it;
so I will gather you
in My anger and in My fury,
and I will leave you there
and melt you."
Ezekiel 22:20

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog.
Unique and beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://bali-worldresorts.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Happy holidays.

GodSend said...

Thanks, John. Make sure that you're ready for the 'notable day of the Lord' - it will also arrive in Bali!

Don't forget the Christ in Christmas!