Tuesday, July 14, 2009

911: NEVER FORGET! (ObamaRahm-a):


Click on photo


It's time to FLOOD the world
(including the All-Star Baseball Game)
with
911
SIGNS
like these:
The time has come
for the ENTIRE world
to declare
SPIRITUAL
WAR

against
ISRAEL! and ZIONISM!

(authentic Jews will spearhead the attack!)

ZIONISM = NAZISM = SATANISM

Then
YAHWEH
will
'Do His Thing'
to
"The Rebellious House of Israel"


"As men gather
silver, bronze, iron, lead, and tin
into the midst of a furnace,

to blow fire on it, to melt it;
so I will gather you
in My anger and in My fury,
and I will leave you there
and melt you."
Ezekiel 22:20

Then the entire world will join authentic Jews in dancing and singing:
PEACE!
(at last)

Then
authentic Jews,
like the Messiah's apostles,
will become
authentic Christians!


"I will give them a heart of flesh"
(Messianic 'Jews')

No comments: