Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ObamaRahm-a THANKS Netanyahu for 911


"Bibi, my old buddy, THANKS HEAPS
for nuking the WTC and for
the missile strike on the
PENTAGON
on...I, Joseph, our Military (Brass) and our
CONgress Critters
are
DELIGHTED
and very grateful
that your boys from Dimona
didn't...
NUKE
our major cities
from those German-built
nuclear-capable defensive Subs, instead,
like we so richly deserve
for not making gefilte fish
America's national dish!
Zionist Israel is truly America's
BEST FRIEND AND ALLY!
America and I just LOVE you and Israel to pieces.
I and my fellow American patriots
KNOW
that you Zionist..............people
CONTROL
AMERICA

and
WE LOVE IT SO - HONEST!

I don't suppose you remembered to bring my
original Kenyan birth certificate - did you???
By the way, did I thank you yet for
attacking the USS Liberty some years back?
We didn't really need that old spy ship and
we had too many people in our Military, anyway!
And that job you did on JFK -
for not letting you have
NUKES,
getting Jackie to pull the trigger on John
- that was pure genius by your
MOSSAD
boys!
Even I didn't know that Jackie was Jewish!
I am SO impressed and
GRATEFUL!

Ooops -
I almost forgot to THANK YOU
for the superb job Alan, Ben and Tim
are doing here in keeping the
GRAND DEPRESSION
on track! We really need that
GRAND DEPRESSION
so that we can start
WWIII
for you and help you inaugurate the
ZIONIST NEW WORLD ORDER!
Everyone knows that the
Present World Order
SUCKS!

Gee - I'm so glad you came!
How about a glass of borscht?"


No comments: