Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bernanke: Economic Future "Unusually Uncertain"



TRANSLATION

"My mentor and buddy Sir Alan and I are acknowledged experts on the
GREAT DEPRESSION.
We are also experts on...

"The Protocols
of the
Learned Elders of Zion"!

Alan started off our Zionist
GRAND DEPRESSION GAMEPLAN
when he kicked off...
"Death by 1000 Cuts"
(that's INTEREST RATE CUTS, for the uninitiated).
As PLANNED, MILLIONS
of clueless American under-qualified prospective homeowners
all got their "Liar Loans" and promptly went
UNDERWATER
and foreclosed upon - or WILL, I can assure you.
HaHaHaHavaNagila! ("Let us rejoice!")

As we watched the American Economy
TANK (UNDERWATER - get it?!) with glee,
I got into my helicopter and dropped hundreds of $Billions of
NEW AMERICAN TAXPAYER DEBT
into the waiting arms of my AIP, Goldman Sachs and Banking buddies
who were stuck with TONS of BAD LOANS,
which were neatly packaged and hidden from Balance Sheets
with the help of some Accounting Rules doctoring, enabled by our buddies.
Naturally, I never had any intentions of salvaging the
FINANCIAL WRECK that we CREATED
but did everything in my power to GUARANTEE the eventual
GRAND DEPRESSION!

I have a PhD in Economics from Princeton
and an unblemished TRACK RECORD to PROVE
that I am an expert on
CAUSING DEPRESSIONS!
So, it is
ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN
that America will experience that carefully PLANNED
DOUBLE-DIP DEPRESSION
or I will eat the...
TALMUD,
"Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion",
Federal Reserve Bank (building)
and the "Eye of Horus"
atop the Jerusalem Supreme Court (building)!

I can hardly wait for the...
ZIONIST NEW WORLD ORDER
to Begin!
AMERICA!"
"PS I never heard of Karl Denninger - and I never will!"
(Check previous post)
GORY DETAILS
("Killing the Economy")

No comments: