Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Leuchter Report - NEVER FORGET!


Contrary to B'nai B'rith PROPAGANDA, NO JEWS were gassed here!


"I have been vilified by the caretakers of the Holocaust dogma whose desperate tactics prove the failure of their arguments. My livelihood has been destroyed, my character has been impugned and my life turned upside down. But I will not bend the knee: Not now, not tomorrow, not ever. Time and reason will vindicate the Leuchter Report."
Fred Leuchter

THE LEUCHTER REPORT

HOLOCAUST HOAX - EXPOSED!
"There's No Business like SHOAH Business!"
(Norman Finkelstein)

JUDAISM EXPOSED!
"The difference between the Jewish soul
... and the soul of all the Gentiles ...
is greater and deeper than the difference between
the soul of a man and the soul of an animal."

Rabbi Avraham Yitzhak HaCohen Kook (1865-1935)

Was Rabbi Kook a KOOK and a RACIST?

YOU BETCHA!

ZIONISM EXPOSED!MORE ZIONISM EXPOSED!

ZIONISM = NAZISM = SATANISM

No comments: