Friday, May 14, 2010

Ezekiel 22:20 "at the door"!


God will STRIKE the "Root of Evil"
with

HIS HEAVENLY HOLOCAUST!
(the REAL THING - NOT a Zionist Fabrication!)

Yahweh's
"Gathering"
is
COMPLETE!
Check my website for "Desert Glass" and Nibiru (10th planet)!
Remember "Shoemaker-Levy"!

"As men gather
silver, bronze, iron, lead, and tin
into the midst of a furnace,
to blow fire on it, to melt it;
so I will gather you
{the rebellious house of Israel}
in My anger and in My fury,
and I will leave you there
and melt you."

"The Word of God is
living and powerful."


No "Iron Dome" (or anything else) will protect Satanic Zionist Israel from
Yahweh's
ANGER! and FURY!“This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!”
or suffer the consequences of
REBELLION!


JUDGMENT
finally comes to
"The Synagogue of Satan"

"They sow the wind,
and reap the whirlwind."
The 6,000,000 or so Zionist Slimeballs in Israel (and elsewhere)
are just about to experience what YAHWEH'S HOLOCAUST feels like!

Oy, weh!
(rhymes with Yahweh)


No comments: